Tuesday, December 9, 2014

His last, big 5-0.






He would have been 53. But F. lived a full life. It was short, eventful, but it was full. He had touched lives. A little miracle that will continue spreading.To date, two books are dedicated to his memory. I'm not bragging or edifying him. I'm just saying that he must have done something right .... and good. 

I still do not understand the meaning of his premature death but it gives me peace to think of his short life as a sort of spark. It was Enlightening, Inspiring, Dignified, and Humane. Happy Birthday, F.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

a very good tribute indeed...do we ever understand anything in this life? I certainly do not

Unknown said...

Hey! I write about the kind of same stuff as you, but in Dubai (united arab emirates). Can you check out my blog and maybe even follow me? :)

http://ariasstreet.blogspot.ae

xxoxo