Saturday, August 8, 2009

ponderings.


I haven't seen him for years. There were times in my life when I thought he was dead. Maybe he was too, in my head... in my heart.

He resurfaces, like a ghost from the past. And just like that, my life begins to feel like a kite, spinning in mid-air, aimlessly flying, at the mercy of the wind.

Many times, I thought of him..... of what ifs and could have beens. The joyride. The happy days. The hole he bore. The sad melodies he sang. The malaise. The loss. The grief. The anguish.

We all have loved, and lost. I did too.

5 comments:

cherie said...

"one runs the risk of weeping a little, if one lets himself be tamed." aram mo na kun diin ina hali - a gift to you. nice post, maris.

Droomvla said...

Thanks, Cherie. :)

cherie said...

you're always welcome tabi...:)

Jesusa said...

"Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all."
magayunun man daw ini. bagan intero kita nag-agi sadi or maagi sadi.

Droomvla said...

amo, intero man kita nag agi sana... :)